Florian Goppelt-Schneider, M. Eng.
Florian Goppelt-Schneider, M.Eng.
- Modeling and simulation of fluid handling systems
- Control of multivariable systems
- Kalman filtering
- Adaptive pressure and flow rate control
- Since July 2021: Research assistant at Chair of Automatic Control, FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Since January 2016: Research assistant at Nuremberg Campus of Technology, TH Nürnberg Georg Simon Ohm
- 2013-2015: Study Electronic and Mechatronic Systems (M.Eng.), TH Nürnberg Georg Simon Ohm
- 2010-2013: Dual study Mechatronic (B.Eng.), TH Nürnberg Grog Simon Ohm
- Design of an adaptive pressure control for application in fluid handling systems
Current and completed theses
- Disturbance estimation using Nonlinear Disturbance Observer