Philipp Kögler, M. Sc.
Philipp Kögler, M.Sc.
- Predictive and Stochastic Planning and Control
- Machine Learning in Automatic Control
- Since January 2023: Research Assistant, Chair of Automatic Control, FAU Erlangen-Nuremberg
- 2020 – 2022: Study of Mechatronics (M.Sc.), FAU Erlangen-Nuremberg
- 2016 – 2020: Study of Mechatronics (B.Eng.), Coburg University of Applied Sciences
- Local Graph based Trajectory Planning for Autonomous Vehicles
Current and completed theses
- Integration of Uncertain Obstacles in Stochastic MPC